This quick easy all American treat will keep your family asking for more
3-4 quarts of popped popcorn
1 cup of packed brown sugar
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup of corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1) Combine butter, syrup, salt and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2) Bring to boiling over medium heat while continually stirring for 5 minutes, stir in baking soda last.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Pour mixture from sauce pan over popcorn and mix well.
5) Bake for 15 minutes in a 300 oven, stir a couple of times throughout the 15 minute period of time.
6) Pour popcorn out onto cool baking sheet. Once completely cooled, break into chunks.