For a truly tasty treat, make this Easy Danish Apple Cake Recipe
1/4 cups of butter or margarine
1 cup of sugar
1 beaten egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cup of grated apples -- peeled & grated
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Blend the margarine and sugar. Mix in the vanilla and egg.
2. Then, blend together the baking soda, flour, and cinnamon.
3. Add grated apples and beat well by hand. Pour all ingredients into a greased 9”x9” baking pan.
4. Combine all of the topping ingredients. Dabble on batter.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.